Join #collegemedia Live Chat This Sunday August 16th at 7 p.m. EST

1This Sunday night, join the #collegemedia live chat. Stop by Twitter starting at 7 p.m. EST for a fun, free-flowing, hour-long discussion about college media, new media, millennials and the future of journalism.

Check Out the #collegemedia Chat Main Page

Among the featured #collegemedia chat participants this Sunday:

Paola Banchero (@paolabanchero), associate professor and chair, Department of Journalism and Communication, University of Alaska Anchorage

Nora Baldner (@norabaldner), assistant professor of communication and faculty adviser of The Falcon and QUJR, Quincy University

Miranda Davis (@mirandardavis), digital operations manager, The University Daily Kansan, University of Kansas

Harrison Kaminsky (@Harry_Kaminsky), managing editor, The Pitt News, University of Pittsburgh

Kelly Messinger (@ProfKJM), assistant professor of English and faculty adviser of The Chimes, Capital University. Messinger is also incoming vice president of the College Media Association.

Kate Nash Cunningham (@katenashnm), journalism instructor, University of New Mexico. Cunningham is also the writing coach for The New Mexico Daily Lobo and oversees the online news start-up New Mexico News Port.

Jon Parton (@Kansaswriter77), editor-in-chief, The Kansas State Collegian, Kansas State University

Malachi Petersen (@Malachi111493), managing editor, The Volante, University of South Dakota

David Schick (@davidcschick), education reporter, The Macon Telegraph

Chris Whitley (@chriswhitley), journalism instructor and The Collegian adviser, Tarrant County College

The specifics:

Date/Time: 7 p.m. to roughly 8 p.m. EST on Sunday August 16th

Chat Hashtag: #collegemedia

Who’s Invited: Everyone (especially current and former student journalists, student media advisers and directors, journalism educators and professional journalists)

Chat Moderator: Dan Reimold (@collegemedia)