A Second Printer Rejects LSU’S Legacy Magazine Due to Sexual Fantasy Feature; Interview with Editor Emily Slack

A second printer has refused to publish the latest issue of Legacy Magazine at Louisiana State University because of its concerns about a story on students’ sexual fantasies.

In a podcast chat with me this morning, Legacy editor-in-chief Emily Slack outlines the now-weeklong saga surrounding an article set to run in its upcoming issue.  As The Daily Reveille previously reported, the piece, headlined “Kink,” profiles “university students who were involved with a sexual recreation community in order to share their common sexual fantasies.”

During our talk, Slack discussed the feature’s specific content and accompanying images and her reaction to the first printer’s rejection of the magazine.  She also confirmed the issue had been rejected by a second printing company.  At the moment, she is uploading and sending the magazine files to a third printer for consideration.  “Kink” is still included.

Interview, Emily Slack, Legacy Magazine

Printer Rejects LSU Student Magazine Issue Due to Sexual Fantasies Feature

One Response to “A Second Printer Rejects LSU’S Legacy Magazine Due to Sexual Fantasy Feature; Interview with Editor Emily Slack”
  1. Sharon McBride says:

Good for those printers! Some media still have values and morals, I am impressed.