Internship to Feature ‘American Idol’ Application Style
Bryan Murley, director of the Center for Innovation in College Media, recently announced a second internship opportunity with CICM. The application deadline is October 1st. The potential responsibilities, in Murley’s words:
- Podcast interviews with media movers and shakers.
- Reviews of college media online initiatives.
- Maps and databases of college media online sites.
- Live video streams of conferences and/or interviews.
- Round-ups of relevant new media writing.
- And more.
The shake-up from last spring’s application process: All finalists will be featured on the CICM site and voted upon by the general j-populace. It’s the we-think-wiki-wisdom-of-crowds approach! Best of luck. :-)